Friday 9 December 2011

just some updates (mostly Maya)

Thirds rule in Maya

diagonal rule in Maya
Camera created last Friday and was used for the thirds and diagonal rules

two sketches, the bottom one if trying to figure out how I could incorporate a more Victorian design


Pirate's Cove complete
Everything that was done today- or at least completed. with the sketches, I'm bordering 'Steampunk' (Victorian design with a modern twist, usually involving pipes and clockwork) I'm not trying to make my two houses into steam punk houses, just give a hint that something is different.

1 comment:

  1. hey ami. nice collection of work here. you seem to be adding thumbnails in drips and drabs though, maybe assemble them together so you can give an idea of what you're going more clearly, as i'm a little lost myself!

    ReplyDelete