Thursday 22 December 2011

road sketches

Sounds boring? I'll make it not

the original image I couldn't upload before. I like this image because of the slanty angles and the simplicity- but that can also be it's downfall
a 'stright road' version of the above image- the sign should say the same thing...

two images here- one of an broken, opened suitcase that I then included in the lower image- also with a vending machine

Top: a different version of the last image, but only with the vending machine,
Bottom: a different thing altogether- looking out from a rocky arch way onto a road with a broken mannequin also looking out. I really like this idea- mainly because I'm absolutely terrified of mannequins, and so it'll be a whole other experience if I choose this as a final image.


No comments:

Post a Comment