Friday 18 November 2011

Chasm Digital Painting

The chasm from House on the Borderline. I'm debateing weather to put the Red glow that eminated from crags in the ground- or the House that was featured. I did try the glow- but it looked more like a murder scene. but- apart from dead center- I have no idea where to put the house. or weather I could 'hide' it somewhere, it peaking just over one of the mountain sides. In anycase- more work needs to be done to this as well as the two Shunned house paintings.

1 comment:

  1. "Danger! Plasticine, danger!" :) Very evocative lighting, Ami - but sounds to me as if you're in a bit of denial about the actual house - and committing to it; check out Nat's blog for a great example of someone working really, really hard to resolve a solution to these challenging scenes:

    http://skygecko-nat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete